Post pobrano z: 21 Photos Of NYC At Its Finest!
There’s no doubt that New York city is one of the most interesting places in the world! From the Statue of Liberty to the Empire State Building; there’s no shortage of incredible sights and landmarks. Here’s 10 quick facts on the great city of New York, courtesy of Buzzfeed:
- Pinball was banned in the city until 1978. The NYPD even held “Prohibition-style” busts.
- The Jewish population in NYC is the largest in the world outside of Israel.
- There’s a man who mines sidewalk cracks for gold. He can make over $600 a week.
- Albert Einstein’s eyeballs are stored in a safe deposit box in the city.
- There is a birth in New York City every 4.4 minutes.
- New York City has the largest Chinese population of any city outside of Asia.
- In nine years, Madison Square Garden’s lease will run out and it will have to move.
- It can cost over $289,000 for a one-year hot dog stand permit in Central Park.
- UPS, FedEx, and other commercial delivery companies receive up to 7,000 parking tickets a DAY, contributing up to $120 million in revenue for the city of New York.
- There are more undergrad and graduate students in NYC than Boston has people.
Crazy! Who would of thought that so many interesting facts could come out of a single city. But all that aside, the city produces some of the most amazing photography! Check out the collection below for 21 photos of NYC at its finest! Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.
New York city is definitely one of the most incredible cities in the world; both in facts and in photographic beauty! I hope that you enjoyed this week’s photography collection! Thanks for stopping by!