Post pobrano z: 25 Positively Awesome Number Logos
Many brands and companies use number logos. 7/11, 7 UP, G4S, and Super8 are just a few examples of many. For that reason, I’ve decided to put together a collection of number related logos. But first, here are 10 quick and interesting facts about numbers:
- If you write out pi to two decimal places, backwards it spells “pie”.
- The spiral shapes of sunflowers follow a Fibonacci sequence.
- The Fibonacci sequence is encoded in the number 1/89.
- A pizza that has radius “z” and height “a” has volume Pi × z × z × a.
- The word hundred is derived from the word “hundrath”, which actually means 120 and not 100.
- 111,111,111 × 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321.
- In a room of just 23 people there’s a 50% chance that two people have the same birthday.
- (6 × 9) + (6 + 9) = 69.
- If you shuffle a pack of cards properly, chances are that exact order has never been seen before in the whole history of the universe.
- There’s not enough space in the known universe to write out a googolplex on paper.
Numbers really are fascinating! But enough of that. Here are 25 positively awesome number logos for your inspiration. Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.