Post pobrano z: 30 Crazy Colorful Logos
Sometimes you just need a bit of POP to attract attention to your logo, and nothing pops quite like a splash of color. Added color can actually scientifically increase your logos attention. Check out these 10 quick facts about color from UCREATIVE:
- The world’s most popular color is blue./li>
- Red is the first color a baby sees.
- Anger management issues? Use pink!
- Yellow + Red = Hunger
- There was once a law prohibiting the use of a color.
- Mosquitoes love blue.
- Yellow makes you dizzy.
- “Bulls hate red” is a total myth.
- Colors affect our depth perception.
- Avoiding vehicular accidents? Choose white!
I’ve gone ahead and compiled a collection of crazy colorful logos for your inspiration! Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.