Post pobrano z: Popsomp Hills Rehabilitation Center
Adobe BrowserLab is an online service that allows web professionals to test their websites on popular browsers and operating systems. Screenshots of actual browser renderings are generated in real time, with multiple viewing options to help pinpoint issues. Adobe provides integration with Dreamweaver CS4, and the free preview is currently available only to a limited number of users.
Currently, BrowserLab supports the following web browsers and operating systems:
- Firefox 2.0 – Windows XP
- Firefox 3.0 – Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 6.0 – Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 7.0 – Windows XP
- Safari 3.0 – Macintosh OS X
- Firefox 2.0 – Macintosh OS X
- Firefox 3.0 – Macintosh OS X
The sad thing about BrowserLab is that it will eventually be released as a paid service. In the meanwhile, there are alternatives like Browsershots which remain free for low-priority usage.
Post pobrano z: Senso Studios
Post pobrano z: Help Name Our Baby
Post pobrano z: FPO
Post pobrano z: Joe Nyaggah
It is feeded with data in JSON format & some of the ready to use visualizations are:
- radial layouts
- bar charths, pie charts & more…
Besides a static presentations, InfoVis supports interactive animations which can be fired by any event (like mouseovers, clicks).
It has various methods to add/remove/update nodes & manipulate every aspect of the outputs.
- Open Source Flash Gauges
- MooTools-JSON Event Calendar: MooGenda
- Amazing jQuery Grid Plugin: jqGrid
- Zoom Script With A Smart Interface: TJPzoom