Post pobrano z: A Cross-Browser & Fluid CSS Grid – Flurid
Flurid is a CSS grid framework which is designed to create cross-browser and fluid interfaces.
Compared to many other fluid grid systems, Flurid doesn't hide pixels in margins but uses
overflow: hidden and
width: auto properties to get rid of the extra pixels in the last column.
The framework has a very intuitive naming convention and supports nested grids + mixed columns.
There is also an optional Flurid jQuery plugin provided which automatically adds classes for you and makes developing easier.
- Zoomable CSS Framework: Typogridphy
- The 1Kb CSS Grid Framework
- Smart’n Fluid CSS/LESS Framework – Centage
- Resource On Grids: The Grid System
- Live Data While Scrolling For Ext JS