It supports most of the popular languages (HTML, CSS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, C#, SQL, XML, etc.) and works cross-browser.
There are many options offered like enabling undo, line numbers, the behaviour of "tab" and "enter" commands.
Also, with the help of its API, the editor can be totally manipulated.
- Zoom Script With A Smart Interface: TJPzoom
- Zepto.js – Tiny JS Framework For Mobile WebKit Browsers
- YUI Slideshow: Customizable And Animated Slideshows
- WYSIWYG Editor With A File Manager: elRTE
- Wrap Content Around Images: jQSlickWrap