It is featuring various modules like:
- growl-like user messaging system
- color picker (based on raphaël)
- tooltip system
- draggable window and alert / confirm / prompt windowing system.
The toolset is using a dynamic stylesheet system which generates the CSS declarations on demand and only for the modules active at that time.
And, optionally, you can add your own declarations for any given class which makes object styling really easy.
For further customization, the original vector files for every image used is provided too.
P.S. Qutensil is only free for personal use.
- User Friendly Prototype + Script.aculo.us Popups: Modalbox
- Smarter And Good Looking Lists With Smart Lists
- PrototypeXtensions: Extra Methods To Prototype
- kproto: Handy Prototype Extensions And Classes
- Image Crop UI With Prototype