It is activated with a hotkey (Alt+g) & can toggle between displaying the grid in the foreground or background.
By default, #grid comes with a 980-pixel-wide background image to provide the vertical grid lines (a 940-pixel-wide content area with 20px gutters). But, when working on different grids, you can create a new image for your guides.
- Zoomable CSS Framework: Typogridphy
- Resource On Grids: The Grid System
- Live Data While Scrolling For Ext JS
- Feature-Rich Data Grid For jQuery: Flexigrid
- Design With Grids: 960 Grid System