Post pobrano z: A PHP SVG Graph Library – SVGGraph
SVGGraph is an object-oriented PHP library for creating simple and interactive charts with SVG.
There are multiple chart types supported like (3D) bar, line, (3D) pie and scatter where every chart has its own PHP class in a seperate file. So, you can use only the features you need.
Charts can be customized in many ways including the title, description, paddings, colors, labels and much more.
Every new release has only support for PHP5 but a pretty old, PHP4 compatible version is still offered.
- Zimplit: Easiest CMS For Simple Websites
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- WebMatrix: All-In-One Web Development Kit From Microsoft
- Web-Based PHP FTP Application: phpWebFtp
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer