Post pobrano z: A/B Testing With PHP: phpA/B
A/B Testing is a great way for finding the better performing version of text, layouts, images, colors or any other element. in a website.
phpA/B is a free PHP script that enables you to setup A/B tests on your website so quickly.
It integrates automatically into your Google Analytics, allowing deeper insight into your tests’ impact on users.
The script can be run in trial mode to find out if the variations are working completely and, if it is, can be switched to live mode.
phpA/B also automatically filters search engine bots out of your tests to keep the data clean.
P.S. More on A/B Testing on Wikipedia.
- Open Source And Live Web Analytics: SlimStat
- FeedCount-Like Google Analytics Counter
- Zimplit: Easiest CMS For Simple Websites
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- WebMatrix: All-In-One Web Development Kit From Microsoft