<audio> tag usage.
It uses native
<audio> where available and falls back to an invisible flash player to emulate it for other browsers.
The player can be completely styled with CSS to provide a consistent user interface.
audio.js can only play mp3 files and can be extended in any way like playing a single file or a list of songs.
- Stunning Ajax File Manager: AjaXplorer
- Speed Up & Modernize Websites With Head JS
- Plupload: Advanced Multiple File Uploader
- MooTools Image Slider With HTML5: Gradually
- MooTools HTML5 Video Player: Moovie