Post pobrano z: Augmented Reality Opensourced: EZFlar
In order to better understand this resource, let’s describe augmented reality first. From Wikipedia:
Augmented reality (AR) is a term for a live direct or indirect view of a physical real-world environment whose elements are merged with (or augmented by) virtual computer-generated imagery – creating a mixed reality
How it works?
It simply inserts a pre-defined media inside a "pre-defined object" in another media.
There is an online generator provided. You’ll need a webcam & a printer to test it instantly:
- Select the media to be integrated (image, video, sound, URL, etc.)
- Print a special shape provided
- Display the printed sheet while the application records you through your webcam
- It will insert the "selected media" to the place where you hold the sheet.
- Winners Of 3 FlashEff Premium Unlimited Lic. Giveaway (And Last 2 Days Of 50% Discount)
- New Flash Image Galleries By Flashmo
- Handsome Flash – XML News Slider
- Free Visualization Components For Flex (AS3)
- Free Flash Social Bookmarking Component