Post pobrano z: Automated News Aggregator: PHP RSS Reader
PHP RSS Reader is an application which can crawl an unlimited number of feeds & presents them with an easy-to-use interface.
For an organized navigation, It is possible to create categories & place feeds inside them.
A handy feature is "keyword-based" categories which can auto-move items with the keywords mentioned into the related categories which is great for anyone who follows multiple feeds but hunts for specific keywords.
PHP RSS Reader comes with a complete admin panel where every setting can be controlled.
The application creates SEO-friendly URLs for every category & article which is important for anyone who will use PHP RSS Reader for creating a feed-based website rather than using it as a personal feed-reader.
It is possible to change the look & feel of the interface by simply playing with the CSS files.
There is a web-based installer that help making the application online in a few minutes.
PHP RSS Reader comes with 2 versions:
- free version (has some limitations like no keyword-categorization & unlimited sub-categories)
- complete, paid version which includes all the features.
The application is a must-check for anyone looking for an advanced RSS reader, planning to create a feed-based website or integrate feeds into an application (where PHP RSS Reader can be used only as the backend engine).
P.S. This post is a sponsored review.
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go
- Web Based Task Manager: TaskFreak!
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat