Post pobrano z: Automated Pagination For List Items: Pajinate
Pajinate is a jQuery plugin that can auto-generate a paginated navigation for list items or any other areas of content.
The plugin is specially handy when working with long lists in a limited space (but still require a quick navigation).
The pagination menu generated has the first-last, prev-next and the page numbers and the text for them can be customized.
It is also possible to set the:
- items per page
- number of page links to be displayed
- start page on load
To mention, using a browser-side paging is, almost always, quicker compared to the server-side one unless there is a reasonable number of items to be displayed. Else, implementing a server-side pagination will save you both the performance and bandwidth.
- Zoom Script With A Smart Interface: TJPzoom
- YUI Slideshow: Customizable And Animated Slideshows
- Wrap Content Around Images: jQSlickWrap
- What You See Is What You Ajax: WaveMaker