Post pobrano z: Brilliant 3D Flash Image Slider: Piecemaker
Piecemaker is a free and open source Flash image slider that displays images with 3D slice effects.
It can be completely configured from a XML file like setting the tween type, distance, time, delay, etc. and doesn't require working with the .FLA source file.
The slider shows images almost instantly due to the external image loading feature and supports JPG, GIF, PNG formats.
Once hovered, it displays prev-next buttons and a play/pause option for easier browsing.
Images are defined inside the XML file and a description text for each of them can be mentioned (including links).
It is also possible to customize the styles of these descriptions via CSS.
Piecemaker can be downloaded from Activetuts+, a high-quality Flash tutorials community, which also shares the detailed story of the slider.
- XML Flash Gallery (And flickr)
- SlickBoard: Creating Attractive Flash Interfaces With Only XML
- Monoslideshow: Amazing Flash Image/Video Viewer – 3 Licenses Giveaway
- Monoslideshow Giveaway – Winners Announced
- Free Flash-XML Survey With Multiple Questions