Post pobrano z: Building Smartphone Apps. With Ruby: Rhodes
Rhodes is an open source framework for building native applications for all major smartphone operating systems: iPhone, Windows Mobile, RIM, Symbian and Android using Ruby as the development language.
It has access to native device capabilities such as GPS geolocation, PIM contact reading/writing and camera image capture.
Development process can be called as "easier" with Rhodes as most of your UI customization can be done in HTML templates.
- Cross-Platform Mobile Development – MoSync
- How To Detect Mobile Browsers With PHP?
- Detect Mobile Browsers Using Any Language
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat
- Smarter And Better CSS For Ruby: LESS