Post pobrano z: Clients-Oriented FTP Interface – cFTP
For anyone working with multiple clients, the sharing of files (screenshot of a design, documents, etc.) can be difficult, specially if they are large in size.
cFTP is an open source and multi-user PHP application that enables you to create a repository to send/receive files with multiple clients.
Each client/user is limited to see the files uploaded for them which also works as a history of "sent" files.
For images, it displays the thumbnails for a better recognition.
The application has a simple and good-looking interface and can be installed with a web-based installer.
It can be localized in means of date-time format, timezone and language.
And also, cFTP can be branded by simply uploading a logo.
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go
- Web Based Task Manager: TaskFreak!
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat