Post pobrano z: Convert Mouse Movements Into Actions: Moousture
It simply checks the mouse movements & catches them if they follow any given route.
The library is very customizable. Variables like:
- miliseconds mouse movements will be traced
- interval of the number of mouse steps
- errored movements to be ignored (in pixels)
can be defined.
With the help of a direction pad, new gestures can be created by simply mentioning their numbers in an order like:
gstr.addGesture([4,3,2,1,0,], functionName); would be a "u" character.
The Moousture is also compatible with most of the mobile devices (including iPhone).
The library website includes a demo worth-checking which can display a menu with a mouse gesture.
- Slideshow For jQuery Or Scriptaculous: Horinaja
- Enable Mouse Gestures With jQuery
- Zoom Script With A Smart Interface: TJPzoom
- YUI Slideshow: Customizable And Animated Slideshows
- Wrap Content Around Images: jQSlickWrap