Post pobrano z: Detect Mobile Browsers Using Any Language
Detect Mobile Browser is an open source project for easily understanding whether a visitor of a website is using a mobile browser or not.
The website also has a simple forwarding function which you can create a link like:
and the user will be redirected to "a.com" or "b.com" depending on the browser type used.
- How To Detect Mobile Browsers With PHP?
- Share And Find Codes You Need With Snipplr
- Convert HTML To ASP, PHP Or JSP
- How To Create An API? (10 Tutorials)
- Free Flash Charts From FusionCharts