It’s not just a set of UI widgets, but a complete framework that allows you to create cross-platform web applications for mobile and touch-screen devices.
The framework is compatible with multiple devices and applications built with it will work smoothly on iPad, iPhone and Android.
The library is free to be used in GPL-licensed applications and currently in "alpha" stage but updated/improved regularly.
There is also a visual-designer for the library for building web applications with drag'n drops.
- HTML5 Mobile App. Framework: Sencha Touch
- Image Gallery For Mobile Browsers – Touch Gallery
- jQuery iPhone UI – A Library That Mimics iPhone Interface
- iPhone-Like Toggle Switches With Prototype
- iPhone-Like Password Masking With MooTools: PassShark