Post pobrano z: Enhanced Accordion Navigation: Grid Accordion
The Grid Accordion is an advanced accordion navigation that is built with jQuery.
It works similar to most other accordions, only one cell is open at a time and handy for displaying detailed information about the items inside a grid.
The big thing is that the column of the current open cell expands to a reasonable reading width.
The accordion also makes use of CSS3 pseudo class selector
:nth-of-type for styling the columns (which you can add extra class names to support non-CSS3-enabled browsers).
There is a beautiful demo provided which you can play with.
- Live Data While Scrolling For Ext JS
- HTML5-Powered CSS Framework: Less
- Feature-Rich Data Grid For jQuery: Flexigrid
- Zoomable CSS Framework: Typogridphy
- Zoom Script With A Smart Interface: TJPzoom