Post pobrano z: Extend The Capabilities Of CSS With CSScaffold
CSScaffold is a PHP-powered CSS framework which will improve the development time by extending the CSS language.
A great thing about the framework is, "it is written exactly like CSS", so, no need to learn a new syntax.
How it works?
CSScaffold sits in your CSS directory, & uses .htaccess files to automatically pass any CSS file through itself first for processing/caching which all happens in the background.
Like mentioned, CSScaffold improves the language itself. This happens by making the usage of:
- nested Selectors
- caching and gzipping
It has a plugin architecture which makes adding new features possible & easier.
- Zimplit: Easiest CMS For Simple Websites
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based PHP FTP Application: phpWebFtp
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go