Post pobrano z: Feed-Based Data Aggregator: Managing News
Managing News is an open source application that aggregate RSS/Atom based content with search, republishing and mapping.
It is built on Drupal and 30 other open source resources (mostly Drupal modules) and can display the content as list or on a map (by geotagging them).
Using Managing News, it is possible to search for key trends within the feeds followed and graph the results.
Also, it enables you to share any story using Facebook, Twitter or email.
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go
- Web Based Task Manager: TaskFreak!
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat