Post pobrano z: Free Lifestream Application: AmpliFeeder
Besides anything we write on a website, we also create content on 3rd party services by:
- uploading images, videos (Flickr, Youtube..)
- saving bookmaks or voting (Delicious, Digg..)
- listening to music (Last.fm..)
- logging "what we are doing right now" (Twitter, Facebook..)
- & more..
AmpliFeeder is an open source lifestream application which can combine every activity we have on other services & present them.
The application is already integrated with many popular services & new ones can be added easily.
The look & feel can be totally customized with the theming support (there are 10+ ready-to-use themes).
AmpliFeeder is built with ASP.NET & uses MSSQL for storing the data.
P.S. The source code is not yet available for download but it can be downloaded in the next few weeks.
- Open Source CMS With ASP.NET: Umbraco
- Free ASP.NET Shopping Cart: dashCommerce
- Ajax-Powered Mash Up Engine: Afrous
- 9 Free And Open Source Bug Tracking Softwares
- 3D Wall Pro – 3 Licenses Giveaway