Post pobrano z: Fully Ajaxed MySQL Admin – MonoQL
MonoQL is a PHP-powered, open source and Ajaxed web application for managing MySQL databases.
It has a desktop-like interface -thanks to Ext JS- and can accomplish almost every task you can ask for like database/table design, data browsing/editing, advanced querying & more.
The application has support for controlling advanced MySQL features like triggers, stored procedures and views.
MonoQL can connect to any number of databases, both local or remote. Also, with the help of a context menu, it display options on every level like running queries, importing data from a CSV file or truncating/deleting a table.
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go
- Web Based Task Manager: TaskFreak!
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat