Post pobrano z: Fully Skinnable & Configurable Web Player: JW Player For HTML5
The popular web player JW Player now has a HTML5 version after its well-known Flash and Silverlight ones.
JW Player For HTML5 is a totally skinnable and configurable player based on the
<video> tag of HTML5.
It is built with jQuery, and for any browser without HTML5 support, falls back to the JW Player for Flash automatically.
The player can be set to display a poster image before and/or after the video.
Also, it is possible to make it auto-play, auto-repeat, start with a pre-defined volume and much more.
Considering the player falls back to Flash, the formats supported are also the ones that can be played by Flash:
- H264 baseline video / AAC low-complexity audio in the MP4 or MOV container
- Theora video / Vorbis audio in the OGG container
- VP6 video / MP3 audio in the FLV container
- Spark (H263) video / MP3 audio in the FLV container
P.S. The player is currently in beta status, does not have all the features of JW players but works pretty stable.
- Powerful Video Encoding Platform: Panda
- HTML5 Video & Media JS Library By Kaltura
- Cross-Browser Videos: Video For Everybody
- Test Drive IE9 With The Preview Release
- Simple Web Application Prototyping: ProtoFluid