phpSysInfo is a free PHP script that displays detailed information about the host it is placed.
It can show data like the CPU, Ram, OS, "since when it is up", installed devices, etc.
Also, phpSysInfo can collect the information required to analyze the server load which can effect website performances like the available Ram or network usage.
The script works on every PHP-enabled website & can display static information, generate XML outputs (which is nice for automated checks) or dynamically update itself.
It is multilingual & includes various ready-to-use themes for customization.
- Zimplit: Easiest CMS For Simple Websites
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based PHP FTP Application: phpWebFtp
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go