Post pobrano z: Google Font API & The Google Font Directory
The repository of open source fonts that are hosted by Google and can be used in personal or commercial projects.
Once a font is clicked, there is a very detailed info provided including variants, the description of it and more.
It is the method for using the fonts included with the font directory.
The API is very easy to use: just insert a Google-hosted stylesheet and you are ready to go to use the fonts that work the same in almost every browser.
- What Do Visitors See? Google Browser Size
- Tips For Faster Websites By Google
- Search-Based Keyword Tool From Google
- Making AJAX Applications Crawlable (By Google)
- How To Use Robots.Txt File?