Post pobrano z: HTML5 Ebook Framework For Publishing On iPads – Baker
Delivering content in any media as quickly and easily as possible is a good decision to reach more readers.
iPad, with the popularity it has and being -also- considered as an ebook reader, is definitely one of them.
Baker is an open source HTML5 framework to publish ebooks for iPads with minimal effort.
In order to use the framework, HTML5 pages should be created with a fixed width of 768px.
For a temporary period, files should be named as 1.html, 2.html.. however, developers are working on the HPub format which will be more flexible.
There is a ready-to-use Xcode project provided where you can include the book, a custom icon and submit the final product to the App Store.
- iPhone Application And Website Development: All Tools And Tutorials You Need
- Image Gallery For Mobile Browsers – Touch Gallery
- HTML5 Mobile App. Framework: Sencha Touch
- Free iPad GUI Kit In PSD Format
- 20+ Open Source iPhone Applications To Learn From