Post pobrano z: HTML5 Video Player: MediaElement.js
HTML5 video is great as it doesn't require any 3rd party plugins and works in most mobile browsers. However, it is not supported in every browser.. yet.
Also, browsers supporting the
<audio> tags require different codecs and have inconsistent player UIs.
MediaElement.js is a jQuery plugin which enables you to use the
<video> tag with one H.264 file (you can also include OGG or WebM, but you don't have to).
If the player doesn't support it, the plugin replaces the player with a Flash or Silverlight-powered one.
There is also MediaElementPlayer.js for building a complete player that looks and functions the same in all browsers.
- Powerful Storage Library For Cookies, Flash..
- Plupload: Advanced Multiple File Uploader
- OpenZoom: Open Source Zoomable UIs
- Open Video Player (For Flash And Silverlight)
- MooTools Image Slider With HTML5: Gradually