Post pobrano z: IE Print Protector: HTML5-Enable IE
As we know, Internet Explorer 6,7 and 8 do not support the new HTML5 elements which result in messy outputs.
It is a great script and supports most of the HTML5 elements but missing one feature which is "printing HTML5 elements from IE"..
There is now an alternative named IE Print Protector which helps IE to render HTML5 elements correctly, both on screen and in print.
It simply replaces HTML5 elements with supported fallback elements (like div and span) when you print.
And, it doesn't forget to create temporary styles in parallel to the replaced ones to match the look and feel.
- Test Drive IE9 With The Preview Release
- Winners Of UPrinting.com – 10,000 Business Cards Giveaway
- Use CSS3 Pseudo Selectors With IE: ie-css3.js
- UPrinting – 5,000 Cards Giveaway / Winners Announced
- Simple & Functional Screenshot Tool: LightShot