Post pobrano z: Internet Explorer User Agent Style Sheets
Every web designer and developer probably have bad memories with Internet Explorer. And this is mostly because the browser compiling (or used to do so) CSS properties differently compared to the standards.
IEcss.com is a website which helps us to better understand the reasons behind this incompatibility.
It shares a chart of user agent style sheets (CSS styles that are applied by default) for the major versions of Internet Explorer; IE6, IE7, <abbr title="Internet
Explorer 8″>IE8, and IE9 Platform Preview.
The chart includes values for almost every CSS property and they can be downloaded per browser.
- Use CSS3 Pseudo Selectors With IE: ie-css3.js
- Test Drive IE9 With The Preview Release
- Simple & Functional Screenshot Tool: LightShot
- Lightweight Rounded Corners: DD_roundies
- dynaTrace AJAX: IE Ajax Performance Analysis