Previously, a post at WRD was sharing 10 password strength-meter scripts for easily warning users about weak passwords while filling forms.
Compared to the standard strength meters which visualize the strength of passwords with colors, this script displays "an estimate of the time for a desktop PC to crack the password".
And, the messages to be displayed can be customized by updating the source code a little which can end up in an original and funny experience.
- iPhone-Like Password Masking With MooTools: PassShark
- 10 Password Strength Meter Scripts For A Better Registration Interface
- Zoom Script With A Smart Interface: TJPzoom
- YUI Slideshow: Customizable And Animated Slideshows
- Wrap Content Around Images: jQSlickWrap