Post pobrano z: jQuery iPhone UI – A Library That Mimics iPhone Interface
Few days ago, the jQuery team announced that they are working on jQuery Mobile which will probably become quickly popular on creating mobile web apps. for the fans of the library.
It is a jQuery library which emulates the iPhone interface that is handy for creating iPhone web applications.
The library includes widgets like menu, tabs, scrolling, forms and gallery browsing.
jQuery iPhone UI is not complicated to use and comes with a documentation to get you started.
- iPhone-Like Toggle Switches With Prototype
- iPhone-Like Password Masking With MooTools: PassShark
- HTML5 Mobile App. Framework: Sencha Touch
- Create Mobile Applications With Just HTML, CSS & jQuery: jQTouch
- Zoom Script With A Smart Interface: TJPzoom