jStorage is a simple wrapper plugin for Prototype, MooTools and jQuery to store data on browser side.
It is lightweight (2kb) and uses HTML5 local storage if available or userData behavior in older versions of IE (Webkit SQLite is not supported).
The plugin works the same in Prototype, MooTools, jQuery and it is very easy to use as there are only 4 functions:
- set (save a key)
- get (retrieve the value of a key)
- deleteKey (remove a key)
- flush (clear the cache)
jStorage was known as DOMCached and renamed after various features being dropped.
- Plupload: Advanced Multiple File Uploader
- Image Zoomer With HTML5 Canvas: Wadda
- HTML5-Powered CSS Framework: Less
- Better HTML5 & CSS3 Usage By Detecting Browsers Capabilities With Modernizr