Post pobrano z: MyWebSql – Open Source & Ajaxed MySQL Manager
MyWebSql is a web-based and open source MySQL client that is built with PHP.
It has an Ajaxed interface and besides the rows of tables, it can control views, stored procedures, triggers and functions.
Data can be exported and imported easily (query results can be exported as well).
MyWebSql comes with a syntax highlighting rich-text SQL editor to run queries (the last-ran query is shown automatically which is a nice reminder).
The application is improved frequently and, within time, can become a good alternative to mature solutions.
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go
- Web Based Task Manager: TaskFreak!
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat