Post pobrano z: Object Oriented CSS Framework: xCSS
xCSS is a CSS framework that makes developing complex style structures easier within an object-oriented workflow.
Using xCSS can save a lot of development time by:
- using variables
- having a intuitive overview of the overall CSS structure
- re-using existing style cascades
- & more..
xCSS requires PHP 5 to run & can be configured very quickly by inserting few lines to the webpages + the stylesheet.
The framework is lightweight, can seamlessly integrate into any existing workflow & well-documented which lowers the learning curve.
Also, besides minimizing the CSS overhead, it still keeps (X)HTML attributes semantic.
- Zimplit: Easiest CMS For Simple Websites
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based PHP FTP Application: phpWebFtp
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go