Post pobrano z: On-The-Fly CMS For Static Websites: Nuggetz
Nuggetz is a free CMS application for easily and quickly controlling websites where the content is not stored in a database.
It is powered with PHP and integrates with any website design. You can simply make a section of a web page editable by calling a code like
$mynugget = new nuggetz("name");.
The application works with modal boxes and, once logged in, the editable sections are displayed like the screenshot above.
You can click to any section and edit it inside a WYSIWYG editor. The content is saved inside the files themselves (just like an HTML file).
- Zimplit: Easiest CMS For Simple Websites
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based PHP FTP Application: phpWebFtp
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go