Post pobrano z: Open Source And Web-Native Flash: Frontal
With the latest discussions on Flash (whether it is dying or will become more powerful), here is an interesting project that Flash and HTML developers may both find useful:
Frontal is an intuitive markup and scripting language that generates Flash and enables you to create interactive content, sites or apps. with a few lines of code.
For Flash Developers
It definitely adds value to the development process with:
- decreasing the development time by building more with less code
- reviewing designs in real-time
- creating fluid layouts
- updating and reusing the code easier
For HTML Developers
It is a language that will help you build Flash (almost) without learning something new.
- swffit: Smart Flash Resize Script
- sIFR Lite: Much Smaller (Maybe Better) sIFR
- Powerful & Flexible Ajax Uploader: FancyUpload
- Plupload: Advanced Multiple File Uploader
- Open Source Flash Gauges