Post pobrano z: Open Source Chat System With Ruby And JSON: JsChat
JsChat is an open source chat script that is built with Ruby (Sinatra), uses a simple protocol based on JSON and comes as a server/client application.
It is similar to IRC but simpler and has very useful features like:
- IRC-like commands: /names, /name new_name (/nick works too), /clear, /lastlog
- auto-linking: pasting an image displays it inline, Youtube and Vimeo videos will appear as well
- last messages are displayed when logged in
Users can "login to" or create multiple chatrooms (and they will be saved when logged out).
And, optionally, users can authenticate with their Twitter profiles.
- Ruby On Rails ActiveRecords Manager Plugin: ActiveScaffold
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat
- Universal Embedding API: oEmbed
- Smarter And Better CSS For Ruby: LESS
- Smart Date Input Selection With Datetime Toolbocks