Post pobrano z: Open Source Lifestreaming Application – Storytlr
Storytlr is an open source lifestreaming and micro blogging application where a single installation can be used by one or many websites.
It simply enables you to create a micro-blog which can aggregate content from popular services like:
- Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon
- Flickr, Picasa
- Facebook, Twitter
- & more
You can create mash-ups to create stories from these data or just use the application for building a website that reflects your online social life.
Storytlr comes with ready to use themes and new ones can be created with HTML/CSS.
The application is built with PHP and uses MySQL as the database.
- ScheduledTweets: Free And Fully Ajaxed PHP Application To Schedule Tweets
- 9 Open Source Microblogging Applications
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go