Everybody has lots passwords; e-mail accounts, online banking, favorite websites and many others.
And if you're a web designer/developer, there is much more to remember like the FTP and database users-passes or logins for servers, etc.
cPassMan is an open source and web-based application for keeping track of any number of passwords (and usernames or any other critical info).
It can be used collaboratively by multiple users with a role-based security system.
All data is encrypted in the database and they are not displayed in any way but can be copied to clipboard.
The application has an Ajaxed interface, built with PHP, uses MySQL and it is a very handy resource for keeping data both safe and reachable.
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go
- Web Based Task Manager: TaskFreak!
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat