Post pobrano z: Open Source & Web-Based Personal Information Dashboard: conjoon
conjoon is a web-based open source application, built with the Zend Framework, that focuses on message exchanging.
Currently, it is a full-featured webmail & RSS reader client with contacts management. But the upcoming releases show that it will also have an integrated Twitter client with multiple accounts support.
Thanks to Ext JS, the application has a slick desktop-like interface with tabs, drag'n drops & more.
It comes with a web-based installer & requires PHP/MySQL to run.
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go
- Web Based Task Manager: TaskFreak!
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat