Post pobrano z: PadiTrack – Free Conversion Funnel Tracking For Google Analytics
While using an analytics application, ability to analyze the funnel users go through to reach an event is a very valuable way for understanding users and improving leads.
Using Google Analytics, it is possible to get a report like:
- users who browsed the product details page –>
- downloaded the brochure –>
- purchased the product –>
- used PayPal.
by using many segments, filters and exporting data.
PadiTrack, a totally free application that can do this very easily for you.
It connects to your Google Analytics account (no tracking code required) and pulls the data automatically + instantly.
The greatest part of it is that segments can be applied to the funnels so you get to see how people converted from different traffic sources
Tags: Google Analytics
- Wix: The Flash CMS – 3 Unlimited Premium Accounts Giveaway
- Tracking New RSS Subscribers With Google Analytics (To Understand Them Better)
- Record Your Visitors As A Video With RobotReplay
- Open Source And Live Web Analytics: SlimStat
- New Google Analytics Code For Better Load Times