Post pobrano z: PHP Library For A/B Testing – phpScenario
phpScenario is an object-oriented and open source PHP library for implementing simple A/B testing with as little code as possible but still being powerful.
Default tests can be ran with only a single line of code and results are rendered XML-based (HTML via included XSL stylesheet).
The library supports PDO and Zend Framework DBALs. Also, it has various options for running more customized tests like using identifiers other than PHPSESSID.
- Zimplit: Easiest CMS For Simple Websites
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- WebMatrix: All-In-One Web Development Kit From Microsoft
- Web-Based PHP FTP Application: phpWebFtp
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer