FancyUpload, the popular Ajaxed file uploader, now has new version with more features.
To remember, FancyUpload is an unobtrusive file-input replacement with multiple-file selection & queued upload with an animated progress bar.
It uses MooTools, works with the help of Swiff (a MooTools class) & as a SWF file is used for uploads, it is server-independent.
Other great features of FancyUpload:
- the look & feel can be totally customized via CSS/XHTML
- uploads can be limited with file count, file type or size
- upload speed can be displayed
- browse-button can be an invisible overlay or an interactive image sprite
- useful file information before the upload starts can be collected & many more.
The API is very flexible, offers lots of options & very well-documented.
- Open Source Flash Gauges
- UI Library For MooTools: JxLib
- swffit: Smart Flash Resize Script
- sIFR Lite: Much Smaller (Maybe Better) sIFR
- Nice MooTools Animated Menu
Post pobrano z: Powerful & Flexible Ajax Uploader: FancyUpload