Post pobrano z: Quick Website Sketching With Paper Browser
Every web designer can follow a different route when sketching the output. It can be an image in the mind, created with a software, drawn with hand on a paper, etc.
Whatever your choice is and even if paper sketching is not your best option, it can still be needed for anyone (while discussing with a client, sketching offline and instantly..).
Paper Browser is a set of PDF files that look like a browser which can be used for sketching easily once they are printed.
There are 2 different sets:
- Quick sketch: proportionally scaled to 1024×768px and subdivided into width sections (800, 960, 1024)
- Browser sketch: canvas is 1024×768px minus the height of the browser toolbar and status bar with 32*32px grids.
They both come with landscape and portrait versions.
- Free PDF Graph Papers For Easier Sketching
- Powerful And Free Newsletter Manager: phplist
- Open Source Document Viewer For Websites: FlexPaper
- Open Source Document Management: OpenKM
- Icons For Multi-Touch Interfaces: Gesturecons