The toolkit is fast. It uses progressive rendering, can render 30k+ lists & tables very quickly (which would normally take minutes in IE).
Uki comes with a rich view-component library ranging from slider to list and splitpane (more is on the way like tree, grid views).
The toolkit works cross-browser & presents a demo for creating the Google Wave interface with 100 lines of code.
- User Interface Library For MooTools: MochaUI
- Track Mouse Activities With JS And PHP: (smt)
- jQuery UI 1.7 Is Out With Tons Of New Features
- A Project To Improve User Experience: Fluid
- Zoom Script With A Smart Interface: TJPzoom