Post pobrano z: Smart’n Fluid CSS/LESS Framework – Centage
Centage is a CSS framework that focuses on creating simple-to-advanced fluid layouts easily.
Also, due to the nature of less language, it doesn't add any extra markup to the Xhtml documents and everything stays inside the CSS file.
The framework doesn't use any pixel values, everything expands and shrinks according to browser width, remaining in visual balance.
Centage is currently in alpha stage and, although works as expected in most modern browsers, have problems in Opera and not fully tested in IE.
- Zoom Script With A Smart Interface: TJPzoom
- Zepto.js – Tiny JS Framework For Mobile WebKit Browsers
- YUI Slideshow: Customizable And Animated Slideshows
- WYSIWYG Editor With A File Manager: elRTE
- Wrap Content Around Images: jQSlickWrap