Post pobrano z: SQLiteManager – Web-Based Administration For SQLite Databases
SQLiteManager is an open source and web-based application for managing the popular server-less, zero-configuration SQLite databases.
It is built with PHP and can control multiple databases besides applying every action on tables or records.
Using the application, queries can be ran, MySQL queries can be converted to SQLite-compatible ones and triggers can be created/edited as well.
SQLiteManager has different skins and it is a multilingual resource with ready-to-use language files.
P.S. phpMyAdmin users will feel very comfortable as the interface is pretty similar.
- Simple And Ajaxed To-Do-List App.: myTinyTodo
- Practical PHP Database Wrapper: Crystal
- Muti-Project Software Forge With PHP: InDefero
- Fast And Simple PHP CMS Application: Frog CMS
- Zimplit: Easiest CMS For Simple Websites